Weekly exercise L54_2
Après avoir consulté ce document, et/ou écouté cette leçon, écrivez les questions se rapportant aux mots entre parenthèses.
- They all read (psychology) at university.
What did they all read at university?
What do they all read at university?
- Psychology graduates develop (the transferable skills that all employers require).
What do psychology graduates develop?
- The brain must (recruit considerable processing resources).
What must the brain do?
- Studying the composition in advance would require familiarity with (musical notation).
What would studying the composition in advance require familiarity with?
- Everything should be taught (at school).
Where should everything be taught?
Le mot interrogatif "when" est aussi acceptable puisque "at school" peut faire référence à un moment.
- Cars are learning to keep (their owner's) secrets.
Whose secrets are cars learning to keep?
- People should like these cars (because they are economical).
Why should people like these cars?
- Most families have (two) cars.
How many cars do most families have?
- Mercedes-Benz used to be known for (its luxurious cars).
What did Mercedes-Benz use to be known for?
- This survey should have been carried out (more than a decade ago).
When should this survey have been carried out?
Pour progresser :