Weekly exercise L58_2
Après avoir consulté ce document, et/ou écouté cette leçon, mettez au passif les énoncés proposés.
- The journalist may have changed the article.
The article may have been changed by the journalist
- The author describes the pop-music fadeout.
The pop-music fadeout is described by the author.
- This generation is learning many interesting things.
Many interesting things are being learned/learnt by this generation.
- Many students downloaded the guide.
The guide was downloaded by many students.
- The audience could hear a single note.
A single note could be heard by the audience.
- Drivers will find many variants.
Many variants will be found by drivers.
- Passing neighbours could have appreciated their success.
Their success could have been appreciated by passing neighbours.
- The Swedes have injected a large shot of espresso.
A large shot of espresso has been injected by the Swedes.
- Car makers are dropping door policies.
Door policies are being dropped by car makers.
- Toyota launched a city-car.
A city-car was launched by Toyota.