Weekly exercise L72_2
Après avoir consulté ce document, et/ou écouté cette leçon, écrivez les questions se rapportant aux mots entre parenthèses.
- The psychiatrist saw (more and more young people of African and Caribbean origin developing serious mental illnesses.)
What did the psychiatrist see?
- Many people have (long-term problems.)
What do many people have?
- The doctors should have focused on them with (a targeted anti-smoking strategy.)
What should the doctors have focused on them with?
With what should the doctors have focused on them?
- She asked for (three) new computers
How many new computers did she ask for?
For how many new computers did she ask?
- His brother has got (an excellent memory)
What has his brother got?
- The school must have been created (two hundred years ago)
When must the school have been created?
- Scientific psychologists have tried to (define the faculties precisely)
What have scientific psychologists tried to do?
- Scientific psychologists have tried to define (the faculties) precisely
What have scientific psychologists tried to define precisely?
- Some journalists recorded them (on magnetic tape).
Where did some journalists record them?
- He could play it back (later).
When could he play it back?
Pour progresser :