Weekly exercise L54_1
Après avoir consulté ce document, et/ou écouté cette leçon, mettez au passif les énoncés proposés.
- Their brains produce an error signal.
An error signal is produced by their brains.
- This error signal could push us to change behavior.
We could be pushed to change behavior by this error signal.
- The researcher examined two brain areas.
Two brain areas were examined by the researcher.
- A child often makes this mistake.
This mistake is often made by a child.
- Scientists have asked people to judge the attractiveness of women's faces.
People have been asked to judge the attractiveness of women's faces by scientists.
People have been asked by scientists to judge the attractiveness of women's faces.
To judge the attractiveness of women's faces has been asked to people by scientists.
- Atheists are following believers.
Believers are being followed by atheists.
- Vodafone sells millions of phones each year.
Millions of phones are sold by Vodafone each year.
- Customers often chose the cheapest phones.
The cheapest phones were often chosen by customers.
Attention à la forme du verbe "chose" = passé, "choose(s)" = présent.
- The company has offered brilliant contracts.
Brilliant contracts have been offered by the company.
- Software developers will appreciate a special development platform.
A special development platform will be appreciated by software developers.
Remarquez que lorsque le sujet de la phrase active est un pronom, il disparaît généralement à la voix passive.