Weekly exercise L63_2
Après avoir consulté ce document, et/ou écouté cette leçon, écrivez les questions se rapportant aux mots entre parenthèses.
- They considered (two possible solutions.)
What did they consider?
- He teaches psychology in (three) different universities.
How many different universities does he teach in?
In how many different universities does he teach?
- The doctor was trying to (help the patient.)
What was the doctor trying to do?
- Most of us can describe (our friend's) personality.
Whose personality can most of us describe?
- You need to understand (the difference between a trait and a state.)
What do I/you need to understand?
- Psychologists must (go beyond what is obvious.)
What must psychologists do?
- We could begin to (speculate what will happen in the future.)
What could we/you begin to do?
- Some women choose abusive partners (because their father was abusive.)
Why do some women choose abusive partners?
- The search engine returns (only results matching all of your search terms.)
What does the search engine return?
- Women on antidepressants should go (to a perinatal specialist.)
Where should women on antidepressants go?
Pour progresser :